California Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) Training
Are you looking for California bartending training so you meet the state's requirements? Look no further! Whether you are currently employed as an alcoholic beverage server or you will be seeking employment and want to be more marketable, our course will give you what you need.
Our course meets California's Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) training requirements, and all alcohol servers must hold a valid RBS certification within 60 days from the first date of employment.
- 100% online (complete the training at your own pace)
- Cost-effective, at only $9.95 (as low as $4.95 for employer accounts; see below)
- PSCC Rserving Responsible Serving of Alcohol Wallet Card provided upon successful completion
- Generate a course completion certification at any time through your online portal
Sign up here today! And check out these other courses to enhance your skills and marketability:
- Become a Master Bartender with our Rserving Master Bartender Training Package. Click here for more details.
- Enhance your bartending skills and drink knowledge, and learn customer service tips to help you maximize your tips with our Bartender Mixology course.
Provide online training to your employees easily through our employer portal. When you purchase courses in bulk, you receive discounted pricing. The first purchase minimum is $19, and you can meet all of your employee training needs through your employer account:
- Responsible Serving of Alcohol - $4.95
- Food Safety for Handlers - $3.95
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training - $3.99
- Food Manager Recertification - $49.95
- UST Class C Operator Training - $9.75
Learn more here!